MCPX Battery 6 Cell Charge AdapterThis charge adapter allows between 1 - 6 micro (MCPX style) batteries to be charged at a time on your existing LiPo model battery charger. This is the bigger brother to our little micro charge adapter, so now you can charge 6 cells together to keep your little helicopter fuelled ready for action.
This unit can be used to charge Miniaviation, Eflite, Turnigy and other compatible micro cells. Complete with gold plated 4mm connectors on heavy duty cables, to fit the majority of LiPo charger outputs.
These only fit the MCP X style batteries.
Parallel Charge Adapter - Instructions for use.
Instructions for use of Micro LiPo 6 Cell Parallel Charge Adapter
- Connect the adapter to the charge BEFORE the batteries are inserted (this prevents short circuit of the cells).
- The adapter will charge between 1 and 6 cells with a parallel connection between them.
- We recommend that all cells connected to the adapter hold a similar amount of charge and the cell voltages are similar.
- The voltage setting should be set at 1S or 3.7V no matter how many cells are placed in the adapter.
- The charge current should be set at the rate you wish to charge each cell, multiplied by the number of cells in the adapter.
- . For example, A Miniaviation 300mAh 30C cell may be charged at up to 2C (this is 600mA or 0.6A per cell). If 3 x 300mAh cells are placed into the adapter and are to be charged at a 2C rate the charge current on the charger should be set to 3 x 0.6A (1.8A)or as close as possible.
MCPX Battery 6 Cell Charge Adapter - Download Instructions
|Instructions||MCPX Battery 6 Cell Charge Adapter|