JMicro UM Battery 6 Cell Charge AdapterThis charge adapter allows between 1 - 6 micro UM style batteries to be charged at a time on your existing LiPo model battery charger.
This unit can be used to charge Miniaviation, Parkzone, Eflite, Kyosho and other compatible micro style (um / minium) cells. Complete with gold plated 4mm connectors to fit the majoritory of LiPo charger outputs.
These do not fit the mCP X batteries, Only the Micro UM range.
Parallel Charge Adapter - Instructions for use.
Instructions for use of Micro LiPo 6 Cell Parallel Charge Adapter
- Connect the adapter to the charge BEFORE the batteries are inserted (this prevents short circuit of the cells).
- The adapter will charge between 1 and 6 cells with a parallel connection between them.
- We recommend that all cells connected to the adapter hold a similar amount of charge and the cell voltages are similar.
- The voltage setting should be set at 1S or 3.7V no matter how many cells are placed in the adapter.
- The charge current should be set at the rate you wish to charge each cell, multiplied by the number of cells in the adapter.
- For example, A miniaviation 190mAh 25C cell may be charged at 2C (this is 380mA or 0.38A per cell). If 3 190mAh cells are placed into the adapter the charge current on the charger should be set to 3 x 0.38A (1.14A)or as close as possible, in this case 1.1A would be the suitable setting.